Mortgage, Realtors, Lawyers

Mortgage, realtor, lawyer: you will need them to buy, rent, or sell a property.

So we decided to build a directory of experts, to help you find the right contacts.

Real estate agent

Finding a good real estate agent or a property finder is essential. Indeed you need someone to talk about loans, real estate prices, property taxes, rental income tax… and much more.


Find a lender who can offer competitive mortgage rates and help you with pre-approval.


Lawyers should be mandatory when buying abroad. Because buying a property, and finding out too late that the terrace was built with no proper building permit, is terribly annoying. Also, lawyers can help with administrative elements, such as opening a bank account, obtaining a fiscal residency.

Tax Advisors

Tax Advisors, or accountants, are essential to chose the right fiscal regime, and declare properly your property taxes. Unless you are an expert in taxation, it’s wise to work with a local tax advisor.

How to find the right contacts?

It depends on your home country, and the country in which you want to buy. So, typically if you are French and want to buy in Spain, your needs are entirely different than if you’re American and want to buy in Paris. Therefore, check our Guides to find if there is already a guide which corresponds to your situation. If not, let us know and we will build it.